Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Wordpress hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

capitalist

Novice
The first mistake we all make in this is to get carried away by advertising and it also happened to me when I hired my first hosting a decade ago. I hired a brand that "sounded a lot" to me because it came out in advertisements in all kinds of media and because it was very cheap & the problems started. The problem was overloaded servers and unskilled support personnel for the task.

The 10 most important criteria (in my opinion) in which you should set when choosing a hosting service are:
  1. That they offer you the Money Back Guarantee.
  2. That support PHP and MySQL (and with updated versions).
  3. Load speeds and availability rates. A "normal" site should get charging time around 1 second and availability rates of 99.9% or more.
  4. Sufficient server power (at the level of CPU, RAM and disk speed).
  5. Support and customer service.
  6. Specialized support for applications according to your specific needs (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, Magento, etc.).
  7. Security benefits. Above all, the frequency of backup copies (should be minimum daily) and security against hackers.
  8. Disk space and transfer (bandwidth).
  9. Limitations on the number of domains, databases and email accounts
  10. Special offers for the first contract (discount coupons)
Discarding a hosting simply because it does not have a support via phone (or chat) is another blunder . Moreover, you will be surprised to discover a little below that there are good reasons not to offer it. And with this, I hope you already have everything clear :)  Anyway, if you still have some doubt, do not hesitate to ask

• Advertisement
  • capitalist said:
    The first mistake we all make in this is to get carried away by advertising and it also happened to me when I hired my first hosting a decade ago. I hired a brand that "sounded a lot" to me because it came out in advertisements in all kinds of media and because it was very cheap & the problems started. The problem was overloaded servers and unskilled support personnel for the task.

The 10 most important criteria (in my opinion) in which you should set when choosing a hosting service are:
    1. That they offer you the Money Back Guarantee.
    2. That support PHP and MySQL (and with updated versions).
    3. Load speeds and availability rates. A "normal" site should get charging time around 1 second and availability rates of 99.9% or more.
    4. Sufficient server power (at the level of CPU, RAM and disk speed).
    5. Support and customer service.
    6. Specialized support for applications according to your specific needs (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, Magento, etc.).
    7. Security benefits. Above all, the frequency of backup copies (should be minimum daily) and security against hackers.
    8. Disk space and transfer (bandwidth).
    9. Limitations on the number of domains, databases and email accounts
    10. Special offers for the first contract (discount coupons)
    Discarding a hosting simply because it does not have a support via phone (or chat) is another blunder . Moreover, you will be surprised to discover a little below that there are good reasons not to offer it. And with this, I hope you already have everything clear :)  Anyway, if you still have some doubt, do not hesitate to ask

It is great information according to WordPress Web Hosting. This above tips will helpful for us.

If you have time is also a good idea to check there downtime, i.e monitor a domain on something like uptimerobot.com prior to purchasing your hosting

Go with A2-Hosting. I've never heard of HostRound, so I can't recommend them. A2-Hosting is a well-known brand on the other side. I doubt perfect, but at least well-known.

Today, WordPress hosting offers virtually every hosting service provider, so it’s not a problem to choose a suitable option for a reasonable price

We tend to agree with your criteria, and we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. Your comprehensive list will be helpful for any individual looking for web hosting. We also very much agree with you that quality client support is of the utmost importance when selecting a web hosting provider. Thank you again for this informative post. Have a good one!

• Advertisement
  • Go with godaddy its trustworthy and also its a brand where you can get good hosting at affordable price with good excellent customer support.Its a very known company and have good image in the market.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back