These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Net Hosting Talk - Web Hosting forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- One account per household. If you are found to have more than one account, both accounts will be suspended. Regular Members are permitted to post in Web Hosting Main Forums sections. To access our Advertising, Industry Announcements upgrade your account to a Premium membership today!
- Difference of opinions, debates and discussions are a part of communication, but we’d appreciate if it is carried out in a polite manner. A reply should not sound rude, insulting, targeted, personalized, inflammatory, combined verbal attacks etc. It’d be our decision to either restrict (temporary or permanent depending on the situation) users from posting onto the forums, and would not entertain any challenges to that.
- We expect our members to refrain from posting single worded or one-liner replies merely with an intention of increasing the post counts. Meaningless & irrelevant replies to threads are of course a big NO.
- Copy-Paste material would be deleted without notification. If a user keeps repeating this for more than three times, it might result in a permanent ban.
- We reserve the right to move, remove or edit the post at any time.
Please read it carefully and follow these rules. If forum rule found to be broken, you shall be warned/infracted/banned, and your post or options may be modified/removed.
- To post in the offers section, you must have 10 posts in other forums.
- All posts must be written in English. Anything else will be swiftly removed from the forum permanently.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- If a topic posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the Staff has the right to move that topic to another better-suited forum.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this not done promptly, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posting links to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at Nethostingtalk.com. Any posts that deemed to be posted to make affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums, etc. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. Please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. You may only advertise in the Advertising Forums.
- Advertising of your hosting services outside the offer section is not allowed. If a Webmaster/Publisher member asks a question about hosting and you are a Host, then you are encouraged to answer this question with meaningful data, which answers the question and helps the Member.
- Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Anchor text keywords are not allowed in any forum to generate backlinks for SEO purposes.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Please read it carefully and follow these rules. If forum rule found to be broken, you shall be warned/infracted/banned, and your post or options may be modified/removed.
- In order to reduce spam on the site, you will not be able to add a signature to your account until you have premium account. Signatures are limited to 4 lines or 300 characters, whichever comes first. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable, you will be requested to adjust your signature. Failure to comply will result in the removal of your signature. #
Advertising & Promotion
- Advertising & Promotion is permitted in the Offers section ONLY.
- We will remove any advertising we deem is misleading, illegal or fraudulent.
- We are not responsible and have no control of advertisers who post in this forum. Advertisers are responsible for their own actions. Advertising are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts.