Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

looking for affordable ssd shared hosting

rachel_toor

Novice
Hello,

I'm willing to buy a shared SSD hosting at an affordable price. The host with attractive plans which contain many resources needed for running a website successfully. please advise me what I need to complete in order to make sure I going to deal with the good provider.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Can you please tell me what is your budget? How may resources you need, as, disk space, bandwidth, any control panel, location....?

You may use CDN to speed up your site by caching your content across our global network, bringing it closer to visitors from every region. There are hosts which include CloudFlare CDN in their hosting plans. A good provider will guarantee you good uptime and a longer money-back guarantee. When I'm looking for hosting, I always look for about 99.9% guarantee and at least 30-days money-back guarantee. In fact, I'm using a shared SSD hosting by BGOcloud.com and due to the solid-state drives, my website is a lot faster than it used to be. Also, I would you advise you to use SSL certificates for better security of your site.

There are some providers who do include much more resources than others, so be sure to look out for those ;)

What kind of website do you have?

rachel_toor said:
    Hello,

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm willing to buy a shared SSD hosting at affordable price. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The host with attractive plans which contain many resources needed for running a website successfully. please advise me what I need to complete in order to make sure I going to deal with the good provider.

Thanks in advance.[/font]
    It would help our members tremendously if you would share some of your hosting requirements. What type of site are you running? What does affordable mean to you? $1? $10? $20?

If you wanna go with Shared SSD hosting provider then I would suggest A2Hosting. It will cost you $4 almost. Moreover, it will give you FREE SSD speed boost and optional Turbo Server, 1-click installs for all popular apps and scripts, FREE CDN from Cloudflare, etc.

Firstable you must tell us what kind of service you would like to host there. Second think about the target and server location. After that think about companies in that location with good prices and good servcies at all.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

• Advertisement
  • There are several web hosting companies that exist, which provide SSD hosting services. However, when it comes to web hosting packages, yes the technical aspects of a hosting service is important, but the customer service/technical assistance is also just as important.

Advertisement

Back