Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Recommendation of a good place in Europe

valvps

Registered
Hello:

someone could recommend me a good company
to have my server in europe.

I have a server that I would like to send to a location in Europe.

if you can recommend me one

it would be great.

Atte

Luis

• Advertisement
  • Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

There are a lot of different hosting company with good support, price and etc. 
    Please specify, do you have a preferred location (country), server configuration or approximate cost?

• Advertisement
  • MRIK said:
    Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

You may be right . But I also think it depends of what you intend to do. Because you may need to look for a server which can handle enough visitors then you may required a good bandwidth. You should also check renewals of your domain and of your hosting. Because usually the first year you pay at a cheap price, but you notice along the line that you are paying a lot over the time. So it's good to take a bit of time to find your suitable web hosting.

Advertisement

Back