Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Best Hosting for WordPress

LibertyVPS

Reaction score
I run about 8 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have about a month to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Thanks!

JustChatMe007

Reaction score
The so called "best hosting for wordpress" is very subjective because the best hosting for you might not be the best for me, and vice versa.

If you're not comfortable managing your wordpress websites then I would suggest that you should look for a managed wordpress hosting. You can check Liquid Web.

Faizan190

Banned User
Reaction score
Best hosting is defined as in terms of support, good data centre and cheap pricing.If these 3 things then it can be called as a best hosting for Wordpress.

Advertisement