Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Help Cpanel Or Plesk

tranzmedia

Novice
Hi guys,

I had been using Cpanel for a long time.... and with the recent changes in pricing, I decided to give Plesk a try. I must admit that I am impressed, as it seems to be easier to use and navigate for users.
Is there anybody else who has an opinion? Are you going to stick with Cpanel and change your budget? Is there someone else who has made the switch?
I'm just curious as to where everyone stands or whether there are any differences.

• Advertisement
  • I agree that plesk is a perfect control panel for hosting. For some reasons we will stick with cpanel but we may switch to plesk in the future.

Hi guys,

I had been using Cpanel for a long time.... and with the recent changes in pricing, I decided to give Plesk a try. I must admit that I am impressed, as it seems to be easier to use and navigate for users.
    Is there anybody else who has an opinion? Are you going to stick with Cpanel and change your budget? Is there someone else who has made the switch?
    I'm just curious as to where everyone stands or whether there are any differences.
    cPanel and Plesk are a property of the same company, you should give directadmin a try if you want to save money.

I double that...go with directadmin or even apiscp...its difficult to setup but once setup it is easier to setup websites specially WP based.

If you want to buy control panel which is in our budget then you must try Directadmin, but otherwise you can stick with cpanel. I personally like cpanel for its too many features.

From our research we concluded that DirectAdmin is a much better alternative to cP/WHM than Plesk...
    However, it may depend on everyone's preference. Most of our customers are fine with DA.

cPanel and Plesk both are user friendly and easy to use control panel.
    But both of them fall under same parent group.

So, Plesk can increase their price at anytime. Better consider DirectAdmin.

Both cPanel and Plesk are good control panel. I felt like the user interface for cpanel latest version better than plesk. Main adavantage of plesk is that we can use it for windows as well as linux server.

Both control panels are stable and robust!

Cpanel is the best control panel with fully loaded features and user-friendly. But if you looking for cheap control panel then you can go with DirectAdmin Panel.

if this is due to pricing you want to change your control panel, the best option is move to directadmin. As cpanel and plesk make no difference.

When it comes to choice of hosting platform, there are a lot of choices to be made. And while cPanel and Plesk are two of the most popular hosted platforms on the market, they each offer their own unique benefits that could be right for your business. Here’s a look at what each platform has to offer:
    Cpanel is known for its intuitive user interface and wide range of features. It also offers a wide range of integrations with other popular hosting tools, making it easy to manage your entire web presence from one place.
    Plesk, on the other hand, is known for its sleek design and powerful automation features. This makes it perfect for businesses with complex web needs or those that need extra flexibility when it comes to managing their server resources.

If i were you, and I need to choose one, I will choose cPanel . It is because there are plenty provider that using it. So it will be good choice. I also vote for directadmin as well.

Hi guys,

Unlike cPanel, which only runs on Linux, Plesk may be installed on Windows Servers as well. Only Linux-based computers can use cPanel (although some backdoor methods are available to run cPanel on Windows servers).

• Advertisement
  • Do love cPanel over Plesk but their taken the biscuit with the constant price increases, I would look into DirectAdmin its what I went for in the end.

Advertisement

Back