Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

I need advice related to the UK domain

Zithrotip

Reaction score
Hello,

I need advice related to the UK domain, but of course, the principle would be the same for any TLD. I want a domain name for a specific product, let us call this ‘watch’ for now. Unfortunately, all the common domains for both watch and watches have taken, not surprisingly, I suppose. I thought about buywatches.co.uk and see this is not available.

However, I vaguely remembered the Google keyword tool or whatever it is called and looked up search results. Again, using watches as a substitute name, Watch and watches were at the top of the search list, but surprisingly ‘best watches’ was near the top too, far higher than a search for ‘buy watches.’

Does this mean I would be better off buying ‘bestwatch.uk,’ which is available, rather than my initial idea of ‘buywatches.co.uk.’

Thanks!

Advertisement