Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

I want to improve my mail delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigerove

Novice
Hello,

When I tested In MXtoolbox, my VPS SMTP then it shows some issues -
SMTP TLS
Warning - Does not support TLS.

SMTP Banner Check
Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner

SMTP Transaction Time
15.598 seconds - Not good! on Transaction Time

And when I check the MX of my hostname then it shows these errors -
DMARC Record Published
No DMARC Record found

DMARC Policy Not Enabled.

Please, anyone, tell me how can I solve these issues, and does these effects on mail delivery?

• Advertisement
  • In most cases, The first of these is a false positive. Here is the MXToolbox SMTP Failures (false positives) tutorial by Cpanel.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    As for DMARC, you'd need to enable and configure the DMARC policy in the Zone Editor interface - if you're not sure how to do this you can read the information here:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Hope this help :)

You will want to make sure that you have all records setup correctly when sending email or it will be blocked as spam from a lot of places.
    No one wants spam emails so it's starting to get harder to spam lately which is nice.

• Advertisement
  • Hello,

Please, anyone, tell me how can I solve these issues, and does these effects on mail delivery?
    Hello,

You need to have SPF, DKIM, DMARC and rDNS records for smooth running of mails.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back