Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Is cloud hosting increase my blog speed?

RobertPar

Novice
Hello,

I have a photoblog. I have a collection of images in my blog. My blog is running slow these days. I want to know if I host my photoblog on cloud hosting, is cloud hosting help to increase my blog speed, or we need to buy a different CDN hosting?

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • In cloud hosting your website will be running with its own set of resources. Additionally, you need to finetune page load speed. You can use cache plugin & optimize the images to finetune the page load speed.

Cloud itself does not offer any exceptional performance improvements over, let's say, VPS. If you are comparing to shared hosting, it should be faster, depending on how provider configured it. Overall, first thing to do is optimize you site (caching, page sizes) and them move to different technologies providers are using to increase loading speeds.

Hello,

I have a photoblog. I have a collection of images in my blog. My blog is running slow these days. I want to know if I host my photoblog on cloud hosting, is cloud hosting help to increase my blog speed, or we need to buy a different CDN hosting?

Currently, are you hosted your domain in shared or in VPS?

As you said this is your photo blog. So it may take time to load those images properly. Try to optimize your images and then test it.

If you still have problems, switch to a managed VPS.

• Advertisement
  • Hello,

Cloud Hosting should be perfect according to your specific requirement. Because it is the most advanced technology in the current scenario, try switching to Cloud Hosting.

Advertisement

Back