Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Recommendation of a good place in Europe

valvps

Reaction score
Hello:

someone could recommend me a good company
to have my server in europe.

I have a server that I would like to send to a location in Europe.

if you can recommend me one

it would be great.

Atte

Luis

MRIK

Reaction score
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

vikmanager

Reaction score
There are a lot of different hosting company with good support, price and etc. 
Please specify, do you have a preferred location (country), server configuration or approximate cost?

ronnel

Reaction score
MRIK said:
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

You may be right . But I also think it depends of what you intend to do. Because you may need to look for a server which can handle enough visitors then you may required a good bandwidth. You should also check renewals of your domain and of your hosting. Because usually the first year you pay at a cheap price, but you notice along the line that you are paying a lot over the time. So it's good to take a bit of time to find your suitable web hosting.

Advertisement