Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Suggest a fast hosting for a woocommerce WordPress website?

BertLebr

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I want to set up a new woocommerce website.

Here is the detail what I am looking for:
  • as fast loading and reliable as possible
  • there won't be a plethora of visitors, so the bandwidth is not critical
  • the price is not a problem, I can go as far as $15 per month
Could you please recommend a good shared host.

Thank you in advance

OVHcloud_Phil

Reaction score
For $15/Month you should be able to get a VPS instead of shared hosting. Which is VASTLY superior for speed/no noisy neighbor effect/etc.

BertLebr

Reaction score
GoMummy-GM said:
any preferred location to host this website and how much space and bandwidth you are looking for?

I preferred USA location & bandwidth is not an issue currently.
OVHcloud_Phil said:
For $15/Month you should be able to get a VPS instead of shared hosting. Which is VASTLY superior for speed/no noisy neighbor effect/etc.

Good to know. I didn't know that. Thanks!

HBHosting-Dan

Reaction score
There are many web hosting providers out there, I would recommend looking at reviews on this forums as well as many others before choosing one as some have great fake reviews ;)

martin_r

Reaction score
I do not suggest you to get a VPS with that budget. First you gonna need a hosting panel, there is free panels around but it's coming with security flaws and the others are expensive. Second, for a fast loading website you need litespeed + LSCache if it's wordpress based website and it's expensive.

You better get a premium shared hosting package instead, by premium I mean a package with high ressource limits (CPU, RAM, I/O, entry process).

Advertisement