Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Suggest me a good reseller hosting for small business

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenTar

Novice
Hello,

I have been thinking of starting a web hosting service for small businesses. I'm looking something reasonable, not too overpriced like some other hosts do sometimes. If someone wants to recommend me to an excellent host, please do so.

• Advertisement
  • Please mentioned your requirements of a reseller account in terms of space and number of accounts you are looking for , since cpanel has changed their pricing and so the reseller plans are changed accordingly.

• Advertisement
  • With a surplus of web hosting firms emerging day to day, it has turn out to be reasonably important for these firms to provide their clients with the newest technology trends. In this time of cut throat struggle simply the one skilled of providing the best to customers leads the race. The web hosting firms have to keep informing themselves at the rate of altering demands of the operators and to cater their requirements of unlimited space, technical support and price effectiveness. It is in the hands of the client to choice the kind of web hosting he/she wants for their purpose.

It is significant to be very discriminating when selecting a service provider. Signing up for a web hosting service could be the finest thing for your business. However, it is significant to have a clear idea of what your business needs so that the platform selected will help boost earnings.

The most significant advantage of website hosting is that, your business information is available 24 x 7 on the internet. Website owners need not necessarily worry about break downs in service because professional web hosting services offer a number of back up web servers and highly qualified technical support teams to maintain and run the service.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back