Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Suggest me a managed wordpress blog hosting

RobertPar

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm very disappointed by constant flaws/holes in scripts, etc. which make blogging almost impossible. I am looking for managed WordPress hosting, where support will take care of installing updates, checking for security holes, etc. I need total web space up to 10gb, and monthly traffic up to 40gb. Please share your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

alvarez

Reaction score
Hi,

All most all hosting companies today have a one-click script that will allow you to install the blog with a click of a button.
You need to search for a good hosting provider that can offer a one-click script with the package (but almost all do). You might want to check the web hosting offers section on this forum.

GoMummy-GM

Reaction score
Well , wpengine offer managed wordpress hosting however before you even sign up with them , have a word with them and make sure that they are fulfilling your requirements.

Advertisement