Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

TechLogicSolutions - SSD, Litespeed, cPanel, Softaculous, DDOS, Lifetime $19.50/year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlsraven

Registered
TechLogicSolutions.com is offering a 35% discount for the life of your account on our Shared Hosting Plans. Great quality, co-located in a state of the art secure data centre, tonnes of features. Not only competitively priced but reliable hosting services that you can depend on for personal websites, blogs(Wordpress), e-commerce, CMS, bulletin boards, forums, charities, business websites of all sizes and more. Tech Logic provides 24/7 tech support services that is professional, friendly, personable, detail oriented and we are always available to assist. Need help with Wordpress installation setup or a Wordpress template install, Tech Logic can assist you with this also. We put our clients first!

Let us ask you these few questions! Are you willing to sacrifice quality, speed, support etc... & the lack of? Is your Business/Website/LifeWork really only worth 50 cents a month to you? Do you care so little about your Business/Website/LifeWork that you won't pay more for it for a whole year than what you are willing to pay for your lunch on the value menu at the drive thru?
  • Jr. Whopper: $2.29
  • Chocolate Bar: $1.00
  • Doughnut: .80 cents
  • Air in your tires at the gas station (used to be FREE): $1.00
  • Yet for your Business/Website/LifeWork: Only .50 cents

Not only do you get the 35% lifetime discount, there are also FREE months already factored into some of the Annual, Biennial & Triennial Plans Pre Discount.

Coupon Code: NHT35OFF
  • 35% lifetime Discount on Monthly, Annual & Biennial Billing Options
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Coupon Valid for the Life of the Account
  • New Sign-ups Only
  • Recurring
  • Valid for 1 item per order
  • FREE migration if moving from another hosting provider

Accepted Forms of Payment:
PayPal, Stripe, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover

Account Features:
High Quality Fast Pure SSD Litespeed Servers
24/7 Professional Quality Support that cares
99.9% Uptime guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
DDOS Protection
Addon Domains
Backups
cPanel
SEO Tools
PHP Version Selector
Softaculous 453 one click installs (Wordpress (blogs), Joomla, Drupal, etc...)
MySQL / MariaDB
Anti Spam
Stats
Perl
Email Addresses
DIY Website Builders
Dedicated IP options
And More

Shared Hosting Accounts

SiteBuilder Plan
5GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains Hosted
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Do It Yourself Wizards
Annually: $19.50 or $1.63 /month (Pre Discount $30.00 Annually)
Biennially: $35.75 or $1.49 /month (Pre Discount $55.00 Biennially)
Triennially: $52.00 or $1.44 /month (Pre Discount $80.00 Triennially)
Compare Features - Order Now

Growth Plan
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains Hosted
1 Free Domain Registration for 1 Year or Transfer on Annual or Biennial Billing (select domains only)
Monthly: $5.17 /month (Pre Discount $7.95)
Semi-Annually: $27.10 or $4.52 /month (Pre Discount $41.70)
Annually: $46.41 or $3.87 /month (Pre Discount $71.40)
Biennially: $61.62 or $2.57 /month (Pre Discount $94.80)
Compare Features - Order Now

Professional Plan
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains Hosted
1 Free Domain Registration for 1 Year or Transfer on Annual or Biennial Billing (select domains only)
Dedicated IP Included
1 Private Rapid SSL with Annual or Biennial Billing
Monthly: $9.72 /month (Pre Discount $14.95)
Semi-Annually: $50.30 or $8.38 /month (Pre Discount $89.70)
Annually: $108.81 or $9.07 /month (Pre Discount $167.40)
Biennially: $202.02 or $8.42 /month (Pre Discount $310.80)
Compare Features - Order

Disclaimers:
* The 1 Free Domain registration option (on select plans) is free and renewable yearly for the life of your hosting account with Tech Logic. You must sign up with Annual or Biennial billing option to qualify for the Free Domain registration. The same rules apply to the Professional Plan which provides 1 Private Rapid SSL certificate (on Annual or Biennial billing only).

Client Reviews:
Margery

I'm really happy with the service they provide. Their techies are working hard to provide perfect stability of servers and fast loading of websites. I haven't had to contact them due to technical issues, and I can honestly say that I am really glad.

Mike Piers

Since I am using techlogicsolutions shared hosting plan I am totally satisfied with their high level service. From their skilled techies I receive uptime near 99.96% and stable network with no glitches. When assistance is needed my tickets are responded in minutes in a highly polite and precise manner. The hosting plan contains lots of useful user-friendly features, I also love that. In summary techlogicsolutions staff is providing top service of web hosting solutions and I recommend them to my friends.

Joe B from Internet Direct, Inc.

Just a quick thanks to Ken S. at Tech Logic Solutions - Thanks for all your professional and knowledgeable support over the years. Hard to believe you've been providing me with web info and support since 1998!

Irian Komar from RMS Ltd.

Tech Logic really helped us out. Our site was redesigned to a pro level. He did the optimization and is now hosting the site. Our internet traffic has improved significantly since Tech Logic took it all over. One stop solution is what we were looking for and got it. I highly recommend Tech Logic.

Wayne Blenkinsopp from Turnontheart.ca

Focused, friendly and supportive. That is true customer service and that's all anyone really wants. Very satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend Tech Logic Solutions for you web based needs!

Karen from Radiation Monitor Services

Tech Logic Solutions has been hosting my company website for almost a year now and we are very please with their service 100% uptime and their technical support assistance has been wonderful and very helpful.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us, we would be more than happy to help:

Support: Support Ticket System, Live Chat Etc...
Contact Us: Contact Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back