Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

WHMCS version 7.9.2 is now available

Whmcs announce the release of WHMCS 7.9.2 which contains bug fixes and usability improvements for the 7.9 series of WHMCS.

Changelog:
Code:
https://docs.whmcs.com/Changelog:WHMCS_V7.9#Version_7.9.2_Maintenance

Waqass

Reaction score
Other panel are much cheaper and almost provide identical solutions. I have been using Clientexec and Blesta and never thought of needing any other billing solution. The only part I like about WHMCS is their vps management from within the dashboard.

Reaction score
Other panel are much cheaper and almost provide identical solutions. I have been using Clientexec and Blesta and never thought of needing any other billing solution. The only part I like about WHMCS is their vps management from within the dashboard.
How about domains? Had to leave Blesta 3+ years ago and I don't think they have implemented a good solution for managing domains to this day.

Advertisement