Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs

Ballwall

Novice
Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

A good VPS starts at a price of a couple of dollars. Of course, you will have to look for a suitable provider where price and quality will be combined. But in the market of hosting services there are many decent providers.

Cpanel has increased the prices of cpanel, cheap "unlimited" cpanel hosting should be not longer available..but maybe DirectAdmin can be an alternative Control Panel

• Advertisement
  • It's a bit difficult to find a cheap plan that includes cPanel as of recently (although there are some providers that even with cPanel have decent pricing).
    I think you might want to think about plans that includes DirectAdmin or CentOS web panel.

Advertisement

Back