Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Suggest a good web service provider for real estate business.

pialpandit18

Registered
Two months back I decided to hire Premium Technologies as a website developer and hosting provider of my real estate business. They claimed to have expert people who would give me a beautifully designed website and a quality hosting support. But after a few weeks passed I came to realize that I just threw my hard earned money into thin air. I already faced a huge loss. So, I recommend my friend and others not to choose premiumtechs.uk. Now I need web related service to solve my website problem and build a new one. Please suggest me with some good names.

• Advertisement
  • Finding a web host can be one of the most difficult tasks for an aspiring webmaster. A large number of web hosts says that they know how servers need to be run, but actually have very little experience in running a web hosting environment. One of the worst things that people do not do before purchasing web hosting is that they do not look at reviews from users. Make sure you read as many reviews as possible, to get a good idea of what the web host will be offering you.

I suggest you check the offer section. most of companies offer 30 day money back guarantee.

Good luck! Have a great day :)

Advertisement

Back