Web hosting for my new wordpress website

Find advice, questions & answers on the who's, what's, when's and where's of the Web Hosting World.
maher

Hello,

I would like to host my wordpress website that I just finished but I do not know which web host to choose, are there reliable web hosting companies in Algeria? I want a web hosting in Algeria preferably, otherwise I take a France.

thanks

HostSane

Make a google search like web hosting companies in France and it will show you all the hosting companies and based on the company reviews you can select one
savikarle

Godaddy is best site for website . so you can use for you website.
MRIK

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

I can put forward a recommendation to look through [censored] website hosting deals.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
hostcafeday

There are a lot of hosting providers that have Servers in France but if you are looking for the best then you should consider following things
24/7 customer support
Money Back Guarantee
Good Server Speed
DDOS protection
SSL
and the last thing is Your Budget
  • Information