Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Looking for reliable uk web hosting provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

maher

Novice
Hello,

Looking for reliable uk web hosting provider for my high traffic website. I have seen some deals on the internet but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience or from this forum. Any suggestions are welcome.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • What is your budget? How much bandwidth you required? Because shared hosting is not suitable for high traffic websites. I suggest you buy a VPS for a top traffic website.

A Cloud Server or a Dedicated Server would work for high traffic website - Furthermore, you have the choice of your RAM and Hard disk. But if you could let us know your budget and when you're ready to start, I'm sure people here will be able to advise you on what's best for you.

What is the estimated traffic that you are expecting on your website? Also, any particular budget range that you have in mind?

• Advertisement
  • Hello,

Looking for reliable uk web hosting provider for my high traffic website. I have seen some deals on the internet but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience or from this forum. Any suggestions are welcome.

thanks
    Any particular budget range do you have in your mind? You need to set up a budget according to your requirement then you can get good hosting.How much bandwidth is required for your site?You should go for VPS that can give you a good traffic for your site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back