Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Do all hosts provide daily backups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShwSeels

Novice
looking for a good hosting provider that has daily backups.
I need 10Gbs of space and 120Gbs of bandwidth, Linux, cPanel.

Will you help me?

• Advertisement
  • Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are,

I need to know how much are you going to pay for the hosting services?
    It's really important to know to advise you something decent.

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Hosting services like Siteground, Bluehost provide daily backups on all plans and the bandwidth is unmetered so they will not limit you. Mostly all servers of such web hosting companies are Linux and cPanel is fully included, you won't have to pay separately for it. As for the storage, most of the basic plans have 10 GB storage and the others even have more.
    Moreover, with any of them, you will be able to restore for free through a nice tool in the account that gives access to all 30 daily backups at any given time

ShwSeels said:
    looking for a good hosting provider that has daily backups.
    I need 10Gbs of space and 120Gbs of bandwidth, Linux, cPanel.

Will you help me?

Most of companies provide unlimited space and bandwidth but very few companies provide daily backup, most of comapnies provide weekly backups

I would suggest reading the 'fine print' to make sure that a given company provides backups. Some will provide backups but they may charge a fee to restore the backup as well.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]The daily data back-up service offered by hosting providers is aimed at providing you with automatic recovery of lost data. There are many reasons for accidental data loss that you may be faced with at any given time – from the latest virus release, through electrical surge and human error to nature disaster such as flood, earthquake or fire.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Regardless of the first-class hardware you rely upon for storing your online information, you are never fully insured against system failure and hence – unsolicited data loss. This is where the daily data backup services hosts provide come in handy.[/font]

I really doubt that all hosts provide daily backups. If you're not sure if a host provides daily backups, the best option is to directly contact them and ask if they provide or they don't?

No, mostly web hosting providers are offering weekly incremental backups as it wont be possible to keep daily, weekly and monthly backups

Each company has their own decisions about their plans. If there have no listed "Daily backups" in their plans, you must ask them by their live chat or start a ticket in their system.

• Advertisement
  • Read the T&C carefully of the hosting provider see if the they have proper backup policy's. In my opinion not every hosting provider offer backups .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back