Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

best way to promote web hosting business ?

wright

Novice
I work in a hosting company, I want to ask how best to promote this business, posting on the forums - how effective is it? well, in general, your thoughts on attracting customers. I'm waiting for your thoughts!

• Advertisement
  • to start, make the tariffs not at a low price, and then close quickly because many "hosters" in the way of development face problems for which there is no money because of the low non-cost-effective "school" policy

wright said:
    I work in a hosting company, I want to ask how best to promote this business, posting on the forums - how effective is it? well, in general, your thoughts on attracting customers. I'm waiting for your thoughts!

Same as me i am working in hosting company.Everyday in my life always seeking for a new forum.But sometimes i always questioning myself if advertising is effective in promoting business.What do you think?

Social media such as Facebook can be quite effective but also costly. Forums are one of the best ways for a hosting company to promote their business online

11 Activies you should for business promotion
    1. Find your target group
    2. High quality and easy-look website
    3. Participation in forums
    4. Writing a blog
    5. SEO or Search Engine Optimization
    6. Social media marketing
    7. Listing site in directories
    8. Local networking
    9. Sponsoring other websites
    10. Satisfied clients recommendations
    11. Create an autoresponder / newsletter / mail marketing automation

I would suggest you to got with off-page optimization technique.
    As they are very effective and by investing adequate efforts you can manage good ranking

Forums is the best way to start , then having some money you can invest into social media advertisement and them when money raises a lot just invest in google adwords

Hi

To promote a web hosting business, the best ways would be through offers, forums, affiliate programs, social media advertising and you can even go up to events as well. It all comes down to identifying your niche and finding out what they would be interested in, where they would often be seen (would they often be seen on social media, on forums, what sort of events would be best for them etc.)

Hope this helped

• Advertisement
  • Solidify your website SEO.
    Take advantage of email marketing.
    Start a blog.
    Try guest blogging.
    Harness the power of social media.
    Submit your site to online directories.
    Post on forums.
    Reach out with outreach marketing.

Advertisement

Back