Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Review Premium Technologies harmed me a lot. Stay away from them. Read Carefully!!!

David Rodriguez

Registered
I am an IT executive of a reputed company. Last year, My Boss instructed me to hired a web service provider to build a ecommerce business platform. So, from internet research I found Premium Technologies for my e commerce business solutions. And after contacting through their customer service I hired them. They were supposed to do my app design, web hosting and website design. I also took their email marketing and social media marketing services. All together. Their website is charming. But after time passed by I started to realize that what shit I have done already. A blunder on my part. They are not expert. They are unprofessional and a piece of shit. Their customer service is just a show off. The entire team is frauds who can't do the job properly at all. They didn’t even update what’s the work progress. They delivered incomplete work 2 months after the deadline. The worst service I have ever got from any provider. I contacted their customer service but they didn't care to respond. They also charged very higher than the initial quote. Their email address is a scam address. Then I investigated and found that their address is not real. Worst company. Sons of bitch. I had to compensate a lot to my boss for the loss. I never forgive them. Please stay away from this scammers.

• Advertisement
  • Hello,

Sad to hear !!, let me tell you before opting for any service from any of the company it is important for us to investigate the client experience and also about there services. Before opting for there services you must have tried out with collecting quote and roadmap for your project from other companies too. This experience will defiantly help you in the future. Now do not think of past and focus on the next projects.

Thanks
    Calvin K

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Back