Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

looking for ssd hosting in germany

earnest

Registered
Hello Friends, 

looking for SSD Shared Hosting with a server location in Germany for a client. Now the site is hosted with German provider, but their support is already exhausted, the basic things like forwarding mail to an external mailbox - for several days now they can not solve the problem ... 

Recently, the client needed to upload data from the site via SFTP to a remote server through port 65534, on current host all connections to external ports are closed and it is not possible to solve the opening of the port via the support, the last support answer, literally "Unfortunately, we can not answer those questions, because they stand outside our support. "

Therefore I am looking for hosting for hosting 1-3 (5) sites on SSD with German IP. Requirements for hosting standard + sane and operational support. The only thing is to have open ports for outgoing connections via FTP (standard) and SFTP non-standard port 65534. The customer will pay directly to Euro. If anyone can advise the hosting provider, I will be grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Hi earnest,

As we company of vps hosting ourselves, we heard overall good things about company called a2hosting, can't say for sure, but i hope it gives You a name worth checking, best of luck.

Sincerely
    Frank
    VPSnet

Hello,

Let us know the config with regards to Processor, RAM and HDD you need, so that we can suggest you best out of it.

Thanks !!

• Advertisement
  • Have you got a budget in mind for your task? There are plenty of German providers, just need to know a price so I can list you some places.

Advertisement

Back