Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

What hosting do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNicholas

Novice
Registered
I want to host my website about a course of food manipulator and I would like to be advised that hosting is the most reliable and stable in terms of availability.

• Advertisement
  • The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

What are their server upgrade protocols? For example, are they able to update and upgrade their servers without downtime? If so, how? During what hours of the day/ night do they make those updates?

Here I am listing some useful tips,
    1) Check and compare all hosting companies available in the market.
    2) Compare all companies hosting packages.
    3) Ensure that the Customer and Technical Support is collaborative.

There Are Many Hosting Companies that I would like to recommend But this Totally Depends how much do you want to Spend on buying a hosting.

if there are lot of visitors on your site, I suggest that you should go with vps but if you have less visitir, you will get lot of cheap shared hosting on google search....

I am using Namecheap shared hosting. For the time being, it is working fine for me. I have three websites hosted on it with total traffic of around 10,000 per month.

Server Reliability and Availability.

I'd advise you to do a bit of research(general) on web hosting plans and packages .
    Then pick about 3 and do a comprehensive research on them using reviews you ca find online.

Tip: Focus more on the bad reviews, then climb your way up.
    Are the users having the same complains? Does the issue affect you in any way?
    What is the hosting provider USP, their strengths and weakness?

I always recommend managed cloud hosting which is most reliable and affordable. By using this, you can easily launch your website without any hassle.

If you have basic experience with server managemnt, you can have a look at this DIY hosting, for example, an unmanaged server plan from DO/Linode + a premium or free web hosting control panel, like WHM. As the best thing about it is the dedicated server resources for your site and fairly economical prices when compared with any of managed shared hostings.

Daniel204 said:
    Until I don't have any idea about hosting. anyone help me which one hosting will beneficial for me?

What type of site are you looking to host? We would certainly be willing to work with you and help you to figure out the best solution for your needs.

EvolveWebHosting said:
    Daniel204 said:
    Until I don't have any idea about hosting. anyone help me which one hosting will beneficial for me?

What type of site are you looking to host? We would certainly be willing to work with you and help you to figure out the best solution for your needs.

If you have services. please send me the fulfill information according to hosting.

Hello,
    Some tips would be to check the availability of the service and the guarantee they provide to confirm their claims.
    The price is another factor and depends mostly on your budget.
    Lastly the hardware they use and the location of the datacenter.

The best case is to get a dedicated server, but you must need good knowledge about linux. Think first about the server location and then start comparing the companies one other to choose the best one, depend on their prices and servcies.

• Advertisement
  • There are many web hosts out there, If you are a beginner I would like to recommend shared hosting is best for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back