Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Help me to select web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayapal

Registered
Hi,
First I hope this is the good forum for my question.
I have 3 websites that I need your help to choose from,
I looking for Reseller Hosting (to host own seperate websites - each one with own account) and Good Performance for my websites, my sites still not have much traffic, but I looking for hosting that will be good to india (my country) and US.

• Advertisement
  • Hello!

First you need to decide on the type of hosting: VPS, Cloud or Dedicated physical server .

After that, you need to decide on:
    - the amount of disk space required by your sites;
    - a set of technical functions and tools;
    - quality technical support;
    - value for money hosting service.

It all depends on the specifics of your site, the services you provide, traffic stability and the like.

After doing all of the above, just type in the resulting model in the search bar...

Take the test period and go ahead!

Definitely start by researching the different types of web hosting, like sshvps mentioned above, and pick whichever one best fits the type of site you're running.

Another important thing people don't always think about is choosing a provider that has 24/7 customer support if you have trouble or questions.

It depends on which type of hosting is required according to the size of the site:
    On one hand, shared hosting is classic first-boyfriend material — simple and uncomplicated.
    VPS, which stands for virtual private server, is a happy middle ground between the casual dating of shared hosting and the commitment of a dedicated server.
    High-performing sites need dedicated hosting, which entails using an entire server to power your website or applications.

You could look always in the offering category. Being a provider and many others post there. It tough to make a right decision. You can trust through how old is your provider in the industry or else you could also go by a brand name. The brand providers are always bit expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Nowadays with the ever increasing number of web hosting businesses to select from, everyone should be able to find the impeccable package to fit their needs. However if you are new to the internet, the massive array of ranges out there may be rather confusing.

The trustworthiness of a web hosting service is usually determined by the aggregate of downtime skilled. In other words, over the course of a year, how often will your site be inaccessible due to web hosting problem? The length of time a system has been online for is not a reliable indicator. Remember, numerous internet based companies depend on on a permanent internet connection. In this sort of situation, one could use one's computer as a website host. After all, this is a inexpensive choice, but the evident downside is that cheap or free options are always limited, and all of them lack many of the features you could assume from a professional web hosting service.

When selecting a business web hosting provider, you must constantly consider the features and assistances and never get carried away by cheap hosting packages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back