Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

What should I know if i want to start reseller hosting bussiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manciple

Registered
Hello all,

Please suggest what is a must that I should know if i want to start reseller hosting bussiness. Someone told me scripting, and php what is that and where can I learn about that. anybody know any good tutorials?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • I think you should start with a Managed Solution from any provider first, then learn how things work while doing it.

You should know things about websites, what's a domain, DNS system, how web servers work, database servers, SSL certificates and many other exciting things. :)

To start a reseller hosting business, the first step is to purchase a reseller hosting plan. The reseller plan usually has a WHMCS license that can automatically create billing and accounts. At that point, all you have to do is set the price and start selling!

• Advertisement
  • If you are considering starting a reseller hosting business, there are a few things you should know.
    First, it is important to understand the different types of reseller hosting services available. There are several options, including shared, dedicated and virtual servers.
    Next, you will need to decide how much money you want to invest in your venture.
    Finally, it is important to select a provider with the features and support you need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back