Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Looking for shopping cart solution for wordpress

WilliamNep

Registered
Hello,

I want to relaunch my website & currently using WordPress platform but wants to use a new shopping cart. WooCommerce is challenging to manage & lack of reliable customer service.

Does anyone know which is the most reputable, reliable, WordPress plugin to use for a website that expected to make high volume sales from global clients? The client wants to stay with WordPress, so sites like Shopify aren't in consideration.

Are there any other considerations we should make (other than not using WordPress)?

Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • If you are willing to consider another platform, a dedicated eCommerce platform like PrestaShop or open cart is the best solution compared to WooCommerce.

I would still suggest woocomerce. The number of plugins and updates it coming with, it's no doubt the most stable platform for selling on wordpress. Besides that you can integrate BigCommerce with WP.

WilliamNep said:
    Hello,

I want to relaunch my website & currently using WordPress platform but wants to use a new shopping cart. WooCommerce is challenging to manage & lack of reliable customer service.

Does anyone know which is the most reputable, reliable, WordPress plugin to use for a website that expected to make high volume sales from global clients? The client wants to stay with WordPress, so sites like Shopify aren't in consideration.

Are there any other considerations we should make (other than not using WordPress)?

Thank you.

I guess WooCommerce is still the best option for e-commerce plugin for WordPress. You can try BigCommerce if you want, it offers a seamless integration with WordPress but just in case you are now considering other platform, I highly suggest OpenCart.

is your product you plan to sell is eproduct? meaning it can be downloaded after purchased?

If you there are alternative of shopping cart you might consider like easy digital download.

• Advertisement
  • No argue WooCommerce is best wp commerce plugin. I even found it even better than those exclusive ecommerce scripts. WC has grown so much over the years due to the popularity of WordPress itself. The good part is that even with all those bells and whistles WC is very easy to deploy and customize. No chance for others here.

Advertisement

Back