Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

What is the best email marketing platform

jerome

Novice
Hello,

I am looking for a email marketing platform. What platforms do you recommend me to do email marketing campaigns? which is great for 100% inbox delivery.

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Hey,

Mailchimp is the best, is the most used and the one that has better support and tutorials.
    Anything else is to mess up and more at the amateur level. Take a standard, learn how to use it through your training or millions of tutorials on youtube and when you see your exact and real needs then you will be able to find something tighter (if there was one).

In addition mailchimp leaves you free until the next thousand users, which is not bad.

Also, for what we are going to deceive, probably after going through mailrelay and things like this you will finish in mailchimp.

regards

Looking for email marketing? There are some of the best options for you.

1. Constant Contact
    2. Drip
    3. ConvertKit
    4. AWeber
    5. GetResponse
    6. MailChimp
    7. ActiveCampaign

Try
    - Aweber
    - MailChimp
    - GetResponse and
    - Constant Contact..

Go with any of the top two.. There are a lot of tutorials on those two for setting up an account and any issue you might face in the future

Hi members,

In particular i would suggest you to try Aweber, since it offers rich e-mail creation and modification, and a bevy of templates ready to be customized to meet exacting needs.
    The bottom line is that the average follow-up autoresponder is no longer sufficient in a day when customers demand quality e-mails if they are going to convert.

• Advertisement
  • here are some of the best email marketing service providers:

Constant Contact
    -Drip
    -SendinBlue
    -ConvertKit
    -AWeber
    -GetResponse
    -Mailchimp

Advertisement

Back