Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

reseller hosting or cloud hosting recommendations

phantrọng

Novice
I'm only using 30 gb of space, I'm currently on a vps, but I need something cheaper, I'm running out of clients because the change of bsf- $ is very high in my country Venezuela. I was watching the resellerclub cloud, and they call my attention because of its price. 

However, I would like to know your opinions about resellerclub, and if you can help me find something that costs less than $ 15 per month and is relatively good. :)

• Advertisement
  • Relatively good for us $ 15 dollars ??? .. I suggest you then better a reseller than a vps, get a good provider. I used resellerclub for domain only & everything is fine.

I recommend choosing a deal on the Black Friday or any other special days for an online business like web hosting providers. With Black Friday have the most hosting providers the best deals for a year or monthly in some points. However, you can just test a reseller for one month to see how they doing! Anyway if it's a good provider (Doesn't matter which one it is) can you choose to change your billing term to a year long. Also look for hosting companies that could offer you a trial for a couple of days. I will not say that if a hosting mounting the few days while testing that it could be good, the different thing about the hosting is that they can put you on a different server. Sadly enough is there simply no free reseller hosting that offer it with the best servers as premium does. Just took a look at reviews and test it for a month I recommend to use a service which offers 30 days money back to be sure that you can get your money if you are satisfied.

I always look for a few things:
    1. Reliability
    2. Support/Knowledge
    3. Price
    As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

There are a lot of hosting providers, a quick Google search will give you a number of results, but you will have to spend some time selecting the one which is the best for you. it is totally depends on the requirements or needs of the business or website.

• Advertisement
  • Reseller hosting is a good choice for startups, small web design companies or freelancers. You can host small web sites with less than 2000 visitors daily. It is easy to use and does not require much technical knowledge. Reseller hosting companies provide full management and they will help you get started. Getting private nameservers is the first thing to do after your reseller account becomes active. Choosing the right reseller hosting provider is not easy. Make sure to put enough efforts and research not to make a mistake. Web hosting companies get live and close their doors every now and then. Make sure to choose a reliable one with history which has been in business for at least 3 years. Reseller hosting can be a good way to earn some money too but if you are serious about starting a web hosting business you should really look at starting with at least a small cloud server.

Advertisement

Back