restore mail from hepsia panel to cpanel

Our discussions on Web Hosting that will tell you everything you need to know. Find advice, questions and answers on the who's, what's, when's and where's of the Web Hosting world.
worcester

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I need your help to restore the mails that were in a server, we currently have the mail folder where all the mail accounts are, it is downloaded by ftp. on this server hepsia was used as a control panel and we currently have a cpanel on the new server. 
I would like to know how to be able to have the mails from the other server in the new one 

thanks

capitalist

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:55 pm

create the accounts and if the message files are compatible you upload them to the inbox of current account, you can also ask technical support of the new provider if they do the migration by giving them the mail folder you have.
worcester

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:57 pm

how can I tell if the files are compatible? support indicated that it can not because they are different control panels.
real

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:00 am

the easiest is to test with one account.

create the account in cPanel so that the corresponding folders are created in the directory tree ... then enter the FTP -> mail -> {domain} -> account-> cur and there you put the message files ... then check from webmail to see if they appear
Sobytit

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Have you already tested this account?
  • Information