Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
If coding is more your thing then the Website Development & Scripting forums are for you. Share server-side scripting and database integration tips, tricks and problems here.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:17 pm
Another very used cache plugin is this, which adds among other things Gzip compression.
As in the previous ones, after deactivating it and erasing it, check and clean the following :
- Delete file / wp-content / advanced-cache.php
- Delete in your server's .htaccess file everything from # BEGIN Comet Cache to # END Comet Cache , both lines included.
- Delete in the wp-config.php file the line define ('WP_CACHE', true); which adds in the second line of your WordPress configuration file.
- Delete the folder / wp-content / cache /
- Delete folder / wp-content / plugins / comet-cache /
This is one of the most guarrillos, and never clears the advanced-cache.php file or the / cache / folder , both in / wp-content / .
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests