reseller hosting or cloud hosting recommendations

Advice, experiences, and recommendations on reseller providers and discussion of other services required for web hosting reselling.
phantrọng

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 am

I'm only using 30 gb of space, I'm currently on a vps, but I need something cheaper, I'm running out of clients because the change of bsf- $ is very high in my country Venezuela. I was watching the resellerclub cloud, and they call my attention because of its price. 

However, I would like to know your opinions about resellerclub, and if you can help me find something that costs less than $ 15 per month and is relatively good. :)

cortez

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:43 am

Relatively good for us $ 15 dollars ??? .. I suggest you then better a reseller than a vps, get a good provider. I used resellerclub for domain only & everything is fine.
phantrọng

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 am

A reseller, I also like the idea ... Could you give me some tips
F7N.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:31 pm

I recommend choosing a deal on the Black Friday or any other special days for an online business like web hosting providers. With Black Friday have the most hosting providers the best deals for a year or monthly in some points. However, you can just test a reseller for one month to see how they doing! Anyway if it's a good provider (Doesn't matter which one it is) can you choose to change your billing term to a year long. Also look for hosting companies that could offer you a trial for a couple of days. I will not say that if a hosting mounting the few days while testing that it could be good, the different thing about the hosting is that they can put you on a different server. Sadly enough is there simply no free reseller hosting that offer it with the best servers as premium does. Just took a look at reviews and test it for a month I recommend to use a service which offers 30 days money back to be sure that you can get your money if you are satisfied.
MRIK

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:36 pm

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.
geniusmojo

Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:13 pm

There are a lot of hosting providers, a quick Google search will give you a number of results, but you will have to spend some time selecting the one which is the best for you. it is totally depends on the requirements or needs of the business or website.
  • Information