reseller hosting or cloud hosting recommendations

Advice, experiences, and recommendations on reseller providers and discussion of other services required for web hosting reselling.
phantrọng

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:29 am

I'm only using 30 gb of space, I'm currently on a vps, but I need something cheaper, I'm running out of clients because the change of bsf- $ is very high in my country Venezuela. I was watching the resellerclub cloud, and they call my attention because of its price. 

However, I would like to know your opinions about resellerclub, and if you can help me find something that costs less than $ 15 per month and is relatively good. :)

cortez

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:43 am

Relatively good for us $ 15 dollars ??? .. I suggest you then better a reseller than a vps, get a good provider. I used resellerclub for domain only & everything is fine.
phantrọng

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 am

A reseller, I also like the idea ... Could you give me some tips
5starsweb

Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:41 pm

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.
F7N.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:31 pm

I recommend choosing a deal on the Black Friday or any other special days for an online business like web hosting providers. With Black Friday have the most hosting providers the best deals for a year or monthly in some points. However, you can just test a reseller for one month to see how they doing! Anyway if it's a good provider (Doesn't matter which one it is) can you choose to change your billing term to a year long. Also look for hosting companies that could offer you a trial for a couple of days. I will not say that if a hosting mounting the few days while testing that it could be good, the different thing about the hosting is that they can put you on a different server. Sadly enough is there simply no free reseller hosting that offer it with the best servers as premium does. Just took a look at reviews and test it for a month I recommend to use a service which offers 30 days money back to be sure that you can get your money if you are satisfied.
MRIK

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:36 pm

I always look for a few things:
1. Reliability
2. Support/Knowledge
3. Price
As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.
  • Information