looking for a good whitelabel VPS reseller

Virtual private server discussion and vps hosting solutions. Review VPS hosting providers and offer advice on virtual web hosting solutions.
pulaski

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello,

I am a web developer and web designer and I want to expand my services with web hosting and want to choose a managed whitelabel VPS reseller . 
There are hundreds of hosting companies and I do not see the forest through the trees anymore. 

What I'm not looking for: 
1. A reseller who wants to offer me a reseller package 
2. Slow websites 

What I'm looking for:
1. Provider that solves the problems and quickly, to prevent customers from leaving. 
2. Websites must be fast 
3. Websites may not be offline 
4. I want to offer hosting, domain name registration and VPS for my clients 
5. Managed VPS

If you also have a managed whitelabel VPS reseller and are you satisfied with the them, I would like to know the name.

bigbox

Wed May 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Are you looking for the offer like purchasing upfront resources and reselling it or on-demand resources and reselling it?
Kaustubh P

Thu May 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Please tell me where you want location?
DediGuardLLC

Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 am

Can you please tell me what is the location you offering ?
Daniel204

Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Can you please share what do you want? are you looking VPS location on another place?
hostdollarclub

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 am

Off the top of my head doesn't knownhost.com have a reseller program? That would pretty much meet your requirements especially point 5

With point 4 (I want to offer hosting, domain name registration and VPS for my clients)

There are plenty of reputable domain resellers out there resell.biz, opensrs.com, resellerclub.com and internetbs.net to name a few.
  • Information