Wordpress hosting

Whether you're just setting up a business or fine tuning the final product, these discussions will give you all the answers on how to run your Web Hosting Company smoothly.
UnterW

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 am

Which plan (a2hosting and hostround) is better to use for hosting a Wordpress blog with?
What would you advise me to do?

capitalist

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm

The first mistake we all make in this is to get carried away by advertising and it also happened to me when I hired my first hosting a decade ago. I hired a brand that "sounded a lot" to me because it came out in advertisements in all kinds of media and because it was very cheap & the problems started. The problem was overloaded servers and unskilled support personnel for the task.

The 10 most important criteria (in my opinion) in which you should set when choosing a hosting service are:
  1. That they offer you the Money Back Guarantee.
  2. That support PHP and MySQL (and with updated versions).
  3. Load speeds and availability rates. A "normal" site should get charging time around 1 second and availability rates of 99.9% or more.
  4. Sufficient server power (at the level of CPU, RAM and disk speed).
  5. Support and customer service.
  6. Specialized support for applications according to your specific needs (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, Magento, etc.).
  7. Security benefits. Above all, the frequency of backup copies (should be minimum daily) and security against hackers.
  8. Disk space and transfer (bandwidth).
  9. Limitations on the number of domains, databases and email accounts
  10. Special offers for the first contract (discount coupons)
Discarding a hosting simply because it does not have a support via phone (or chat) is another blunder . Moreover, you will be surprised to discover a little below that there are good reasons not to offer it. And with this, I hope you already have everything clear :)  Anyway, if you still have some doubt, do not hesitate to ask
Franko

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:57 am

As I know a2hosting is worth trying because of their top-notch services. Prices are low. Support is active for 24 hours.
  • Information