What is the most secure cloud hosting for professional use?

Discuss the latest Cloud topics and keep track of recent developments in our Cloud Hosting forums. Whether you’re a pro soaring in the cloud or a novice stuck in the mud you can find all you need to know right here.
albaclark

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Hello, 

I would like to know what do you think is the most secure cloud?  It would be to put enough sensitive files (pro use) to share daily with a hundred people.  These files will be made available for reading or downloading. No modification possible. 

Thank you for your advice and tips!

VPSnet

Mon May 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi albaclark,

I Would say "Cloudways", it's a Managed Cloud Hosting Platform that is user-friendly and designed to save your precious time.
It offers top cloud infrastructure providers — including the pioneer Amazon (AWS), DigitalOcean, etc, — for easy web app deployment.
It allows you to host popular web apps including WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Laravel, etc.

It also contains free SSL, and Git workflows. Plus, you can test it for free as they are offering free trial without any credit card.

Good luck!
MRIK

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:35 pm

I've been using their cloud hosting service for 9 months, and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
  • Information