Best E-Commerce Platform?

Looking for advice on which shopping carts and merchant accounts to choose? The Ecommerce Forum is here to answer any questions you on how to build an online store.
AmberWV304

Tue May 15, 2018 7:24 pm

I have tried several of the e-commerce platforms available in Softaculous and can't seem to find one that fits my exact needs. It seems like every one lacks something I need. Another issue I've experienced is a lot of these platforms do not seem to provide the amount of traffic other e-commerce platforms do. I am aware that traffic depends on several factors but it seems like certain e-commerce platforms attract more visitors which lead to more sales than others. Another big problem is the extensions for many of the platforms are outrageously priced and some have very few. I need a full feature e-commerce platform that has MANY extensions that are free and has the capabilities of sending traffic to my site. If anyone can recommend a great e-commerce platform, I'd be very appreciative. I dislike Magento. I've tried TomatoCart, AbanteCart, OsCommerce, PrestaShop and CubeCart. TomatoCart came closest to my needs but had very few sales from it. So if you are aware of an e-commerce platform with no fees, please let me know.

• Information