white label reseller hosting advice

Advice, experiences, and recommendations on reseller providers and discussion of other services required for web hosting reselling.
stewart

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello,

i am looking for white label reseller hosting provider in netherland. i am very happy with my current host. my current host provide hosting in us location only. now we are getting clients from europe countries & i need netherland based host. i see few of hosting companies provide hosting from netherland. I've been looking at hawkhost and jonesolutions and wonder if anyone has any experience of them. you are welcome if any other suggestions anyone might have.

Thanks in advance.

edwin

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Since there are many firms offering reseller packages out there in the market place, ensure that you research thoroughly before determining a reseller. Lastly, the choice you make will determine how successful your reseller business is in the market place. You need to research on the brand value of the host, reliability of its service and off course the affordability. These things lead to high growth of the business. I suggest you to check if they provide a trial for a low cost or at least money back guarantee so then you can experience their service without much payment. Once you are satisfied you can continue with their service.

Happy Hosting :)
HostXNow

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:55 am

What is your budget?
What features are you after? E.g WHMCS, SSD, Free SSL's?

Anything else you are after that would help members recommend something to you? If so, let us know.
SenseiSteve

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:06 am

Echo HostXNow - knowing more about your hosting requirements will help our members make informed recommendations.
  • Information