Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

white label reseller hosting advice

stewart

Novice
Hello,

i am looking for white label reseller hosting provider in netherland. i am very happy with my current host. my current host provide hosting in us location only. now we are getting clients from europe countries & i need netherland based host. i see few of hosting companies provide hosting from netherland. I've been looking at hawkhost and jonesolutions and wonder if anyone has any experience of them. you are welcome if any other suggestions anyone might have.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Since there are many firms offering reseller packages out there in the market place, ensure that you research thoroughly before determining a reseller. Lastly, the choice you make will determine how successful your reseller business is in the market place. You need to research on the brand value of the host, reliability of its service and off course the affordability. These things lead to high growth of the business. I suggest you to check if they provide a trial for a low cost or at least money back guarantee so then you can experience their service without much payment. Once you are satisfied you can continue with their service.

Happy Hosting :)

What is your budget?
    What features are you after? E.g WHMCS, SSD, Free SSL's?

Anything else you are after that would help members recommend something to you? If so, let us know.

• Advertisement
  • The Netherlands is a relatively affordable location for servers and bandwidth so you will have a lot to choose from. Please keep us updated on your selection process!

Advertisement

Back