Performance issue and hosting at Magento

Looking for advice on which shopping carts and merchant accounts to choose? The Ecommerce Forum is here to answer any questions you on how to build an online store.
real

Thu May 08, 2014 10:34 pm

On the Internet a lot of recommendations on the requirements for hosting Magento. They're all clear. Personally, I am now trying to pick up hosting, and already tried several tariff options with one of hosts, moving up from the lower, has already reached the last payment VPS, one shop all brakes. After another tariff - and will have a dedicated server. Want to learn in practice, if you have a store on Magento, what specifically you hosting and what kind of rate. Importantly, all the same, how it all turns out in practice real stores. It's more useful than from abstract recommendations. Do you have a running store in Magento? 1. Magento hosting for your (company name host) . 2. The rate that you use on this hosting (hosting in many tariffs, each has its own parameters, what's your store) ? 3. What and how did you do to speed up (hosting settings, databases, php ...) ? 4. How are you with the performance (you are satisfied, or not running fast, I would like better ...) ?

alexmorco

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:57 pm

I have almost used many shared and VPS hosting with different companies, The main reason behind slow Magento store is shared hosting, because Magento is not a small website. It is like store where you are dealing customers online, there is payment integration with hundreds or thousands of products with multiple categories. I am hosted with Cloudways Magento hosting and everything is working well, Website loading time is 2 second and has no server issues. their support team is very cooperative. It's fully managed platform where I managed my stores with clicks.
  • Information