Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Help White-label reseller hosting for clients

hughes

Registered
Hello,

I'm looking for a good reseller hosting option. I can make all hosting payments but allow my client to log in to the hosting if they so choose. Ideally not branded by the company or white-label if possible.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Most hosting providers offer reseller hosting, and typically it is white-labeled, so the control panel login doesn't link back to the provider. Your customers will never see any traces of the company.

How involved do you want to be? You can get some killer stuff going on AWS if you have the volume and invest the time to properly set up automation/orchestration.

Reseller hosting companies typically provide white-labeled services, including features such as white-labeled nameservers and a white-label control panel that uses your domain.

I recommend confirming it before purchasing from any provider you prefer.

Hello,

I'm looking for a good reseller hosting option. I can make all hosting payments but allow my client to log in to the hosting if they so choose. Ideally not branded by the company or white-label if possible.

Thank you
    Although the majority of hosting companies offer reseller hosting, this type of hosting is often white-labeled, which means that the control panel login does not link back to the provider. There will be absolutely no proof of the company left behind for your consumers to ever see.

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Back