Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Bitcoin Bitcoin Price Surges to $45k in New Year

JamesCroni

Novice
Hi all,

Congratulations to all hodlers. Bitcoin reached $45k, which is high due to the anticipated approval of Spot Bitcoin ETF drawing near. This sudden spike in value has fueled speculation that the ETF approval could be significant. The expected date by the SEC is January 9, which is almost here.

• Advertisement
  • This might be the pump before the dump if the early approvals (Tuesday or Wednesday of this week) do not happen. Proceed with caution.

Happy earning to everyone. Currently, it is struggling between $45200 and $45300.

It was high during 2023 = $44,705.

I set stop loss to $45k. I don't think it is going up anymore for now.

Happy earning to everyone. Currently, it is struggling between $45200 and $45300.

It was high during 2023 = $44,705.

I set stop loss to $45k. I don't think it is going up anymore for now.
    Yes, it's not going to pump up. The recent upward movement is just money coming back. It's just part of the market cycle.

Anyone who rushes to sell BTC will surely regret it. I've managed to get more Bitcoin from other coins, and I'm still planning to do more before the bull run comes into full force.

It's going to be rejected, guys. But don't sell, as it will be approved after all the drama and manipulation.

• Advertisement
  • I would not be surprised to see Black Rock/the SEC collaborate on insider trading to get the price to fall, then approve it once the market is low enough.

Advertisement

Back