Welcome to Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

Register now and be part of our community! When you register with the Net Hosting Talk you can join in with topics, start new topics, and generally be a part of the first level of our community. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

VIP Cloud Hosting by Wordpress.com

Xandria

Reaction score
Just recently, I came across VIP Cloud Hosting by Wordpress (you can Google this to find out more information) and found that they are charging $15,000 for set up fee per cloud hosted Wordpress site and $3000 a month for hosting. Why are they charging such insanely high fees? I can understand how there are benefits such as SaaS being offered for the package but that's a lot of money to be spending as a blogger. Why not just use the free version? Or, does the paid version offer that many advantages?

Helsa

Reaction score
That seems way over priced! I can't imagine who would use this service, except maybe a multi department corporation who has bloggers in every office. This could be an ideal solution for a corporate type situation but not for the typical blogger who is barely earning money from their blog.

Advertisement