VIP Cloud Hosting by Wordpress.com

Discuss the latest Cloud topics and keep track of recent developments in our Cloud Hosting forums. Whether you’re a pro soaring in the cloud or a novice stuck in the mud you can find all you need to know right here.
Xandria

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Just recently, I came across VIP Cloud Hosting by Wordpress (you can Google this to find out more information) and found that they are charging $15,000 for set up fee per cloud hosted Wordpress site and $3000 a month for hosting. Why are they charging such insanely high fees? I can understand how there are benefits such as SaaS being offered for the package but that's a lot of money to be spending as a blogger. Why not just use the free version? Or, does the paid version offer that many advantages?

Helsa

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:14 am

That seems way over priced! I can't imagine who would use this service, except maybe a multi department corporation who has bloggers in every office. This could be an ideal solution for a corporate type situation but not for the typical blogger who is barely earning money from their blog.
  • Information