Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Shopify I need a theme for high average order value products

Craigerove

Novice
Use Dawn and achieve 0.3% CVR. We reached 0.4% last year. The home page is messy, and I am looking for a brand logo slider and a decent catalog selector.

To copy our custom features to the product page to replicate Amazon with the title above the image, shipping details under the buy box, description into an accordion, and bundle using an app.

Willing to pay for a theme and prefer not to use any apps or custom-made themes that rely on owner's developers.

Does anyone know of one or learn how to find one? Or is it a matter of sifting through the Shopify store using their limited filters?

• Advertisement
  • All these can be added to Dawn through custom coding. But I would recommend using Empire since it has many features and is quite famous for being ideal for stores with an extensive catalog. The only thing I hate about this theme is its shitty variant selector.

Regarding the bundling feature, don't go for an app if you have 3-4 bundles because custom coding will save you money. However, apps will be better and more cost-effective if you want a more comprehensive range of options.

But your Product Page will have to be custom-coded, at least some of the features you have listed if they're not in your theme.

• Advertisement
  • For a refined homepage with a brand logo slider and catalog selector, consider exploring premium themes like Dawn. To replicate Amazon's layout on the product page, search for Shopify themes with similar features. While Shopify's filters can help, investing time in thorough theme reviews and demos is essential to ensure compatibility with your specific requirements. Prioritize themes that offer the desired layout out-of-the-box, minimizing the need for additional apps or custom development.
    Use Dawn and achieve 0.3% CVR. We reached 0.4% last year. The home page is messy, and I am looking for a brand logo slider and a decent catalog selector.

To copy our custom features to the product page to replicate Amazon with the title above the image, shipping details under the buy box, description into an accordion, and bundle using an app.

Willing to pay for a theme and prefer not to use any apps or custom-made themes that rely on owner's developers.

Does anyone know of one or learn how to find one? Or is it a matter of sifting through the Shopify store using their limited filters?

Advertisement

Back