Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Google Ads My account was suspended for no reason

EduardZ

Novice
Hello,

I've had my business profile active for a few weeks and tried running ads with Google, but my campaign wouldn't run. It would simply show as "inactive" but without mentioning any issues needing remedy. Then, a week ago, my account started showing as "Suspended due to unpaid balance," but my balance has always been $0.00. So naturally, I filed an appeal, and when I heard back from support, it asked for proof of payment even though I mentioned in my request that my ads were never run. Is there anything I can do to figure out what's going on or anyone to contact that can help?

I tried calling tech support, and he said I should file an appeal.

• Advertisement
  • I got the same email, but it was due to inactivity in my account, although they stated the same reason: "unpaid balance," basically maintaining $0, lol. I contacted support in a Live Chat scenario, and they fixed it immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Check your billing details are correct or not, review your ad setup for any errors, and kindly reply to Google Ads support, explaining the $0.00 balance situation. If it continues, try reaching out through different support channels or consider getting help from a Google Ads expert.

Advertisement

Back